Yamaha PM5D Digital Mixing Console
Remarks: come with PSU (PW800W) & Flightcase
Stock: 2 units
FOB: Beijing, China / Singapore
The PM5D includes 48 XLR/balanced TRS analog mono inputs with manual mic preamps, plus additional 4 stereo line level inputs.
- 48 mono and 4 stereo inputs, 24 mix buses and 2 stereo outputs, and 8 matrix outputs.
- Custom “DSP7” LSI for ultra-high-speed 96-kHz/32-bit processing.
- I/O capacity and functionality can be doubled or tripled by adding one or two rack-mountable DSP5D Digital Mixing Systems.
- Easy “virtual soundcheck” with individually assignable channels does not require complex re-patching.
- Built-in VCM (Virtual Circuit Modeling) effects offer impeccable simulations of classic signal processing gear.
- 8 high-performance multi-effect processors and 12 graphic equalizers built in.
- Enhanced security features keep the system operating flawlessly in any application.